Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge features modernized gameplay rooted in timeless classic brawling mechanics, brought to you by the beat ’em up experts at Dotemu (Streets of Rage 4) and developer Tribute Games, in partnership with Nickelodeon. Bash your way through gorgeous pixel art environments and slay tons of hellacious enemies with your favorite Turtle, each with his own skills and moves – making each run unique! Choose a fighter, use radical combos to defeat your opponents and experience intense combats loaded with breathtaking action and outrageous ninja abilities. Stay sharp as you face off against Shredder and his faithful Foot Clan alone, or grab your best buds and play with up to four players simultaneously!
With Bebop and Rocksteady assaulting Channel 6 and stealing super gnarly devices to support Krang and Shredder’s latest twisted plan, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge sees the Turtles battling across a righteous range of timeless TMNT locations. From Manhattan and Coney Island, to city rooftops and dank sewers, help the fearsome foursome trounce Foot Soldiers, Triceraton Warriors, and Rock Troops all the way to Dimension X!
- Gnarly game design takes you back to the ’80s
- Beautiful full-color pixel art graphics
- Old-school gameplay enhanced with super-fresh mechanics
- Up to six players simultaneously
- Play with iconic TMNT characters, Master Splinter, April O’Neil and vehicles in diverse gameplay options
- Radical new story mode
- Four Turtles’ original voice actors from the 1987 cartoon
- Absolutely bangin’ OST composed by Tee Lopes